Thursday, November 6, 2008

What did everyone get?

Ahh, I am so broke!!!!! After reading so many rave reviews, I caved and bought the Clarisonic Skincare brush. Not sure if it works, but there's a 30 day money back guarantee, which I will definitely take advantage of. I was watching Becca's youtube videos (there are 4 of them), as well as Pursebuzz's review, which explained that the Clarisonic increases the efficacy of moisturizers and serums because it cleanses your skin much more thoroughly for better absorption. I'm excited, hope I get it soon!

Recent hauls:

Sephora (thank you Friends & Family discount!):
Clarisonic Skincare Brush
Clarisonic Normal Brush refill
Sephora complexion extractor with lance
Sephora double ended blemish extractor

Clinique (woo hoo free gift with purchase!):
Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Cream Gel Liner in Black
All About Eyes


I'm scratching my head trying to figure out if there's anything else from Clinique I might want...since I want to grab Nordstrom's free gift. I'm thinking the Moisture Sheer Tint with SPF 15 in Fair...now that my skin is improving I can use less mineral makeup/bb cream!

No worries, I will review everything in due time...give me a couple weeks to a month to give you a honest, thorough review!

No comments:

Followers

Labels