Sunday, November 23, 2008

Shu Uemura Friends and Family Sale

Get 20% off and free shipping at shuuemura.com by entering SHUFRIENDS at checkout. Don't forget to register as a member; they will pack you free samples.

I'm totally buying the Luxe false eyelashes. I was so upset when they sold out during Sephora's friends and family! Normally, I wear Ardell or e.l.f. false eyelashes, since they're so cheap. I'm getting the hang of wearing them frequently...they aren't so hard to apply.



Shu Uemura is the leader when it comes to false eyelashes...if you have the money, definitely get their lashes.

Look at how beautiful they are...





The Viktor and Rolf collaboration lashes are packaged so gorgeously in a white box, on top of a white mask. This collection came out ages ago, but I'm still salivating over them.




The Holiday Collection has some cute lashes too. My favorites are the slant purple lashes and the mini red lashes.

Conversely, if you're looking for a good false eyelash glue, I highly recommend Shu Uemura's. It costs $8.50 for a tube, but this is the best glue I have ever used. I tried DUO, the brand every one else raves about, but it simply did not work for me.

Another product I really like is the mini eyelash curler. At $17, it costs only $2 less than the regular curler. This curler might not work for everyone, but it really helps me reach every single lash.

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Followers

Labels