Monday, March 2, 2009

Sephora Haul

Besides the Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer freebie for Beauty Insiders, Sephora is also having a 15% off sale! Time for me to make another haul!

The Goods:
Anastasia Highlighting Brow Kit (desperately need brow powder...I've always used cream eyeliner on my brows!)
Bare Escentuals Eye Quickies #1 (bought this of the rave reviews...I love highlighting products, bronzer looks awful on me for contouring)
OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops (addicted to nail polish but hate waiting for my nails to dry!)
Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette in No. 1 (I don't own any concealer...I really need something for my blemishes because BB cream clogs my pores)
Make Up For Ever Camouflage Cream Concealer in Mauve (actually don't know if I'll receive this since it's "out of stock" but I was able to add it to my cart.)



So much stuff! I even wanted to get more things, but I'll resist and head to the store first and test out other things on my list. Haha.

The 15% off sale ends this Saturday, March 7th. Just add code J89LM to checkout. Unfortunately Sephora codes aren't stackable, or I totally would've snagged myself another Smashbox lid primer, haha.

I promise more substantial entries (aka reviews) soon!

No comments:

Followers

Labels