Sunday, March 1, 2009

February 2009 Skincare Routine

February has not been a good skin month for me. If I don't have deep cystic pimples (the kind that has nothing to do with external skincare, I get them from lack of sleep), I have clogged pores and comedone acne. My skin was clearing up before coming back to school, but a change of climate, habits, and products is making my skin constantly erupt.

So, the bad news is that it's going to be awhile longer before I have any reviews to post as I wait to see if my skin will heal with the products I'm currently using. The good news is that I originally wasn't planning on getting new skincare products for a long time, but now I'll probably have to purchase new things to get rid of the acne, and thus I'll have more reviews.

If you guys have any tips on how to get rid of comedone type acne for normal type skin on the T-zone, do share them with me!


Current skin type: dehydrated normal skin with clogged pores and breakouts on T-zone


MORNING:

Cleanse-
Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub

Moisturize-
Clinique Derma White Advanced Brightening Essence
Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
Clinique Derma White Moisture Milk

Prevent-
Clinique Derma White Super City Block SPF 40 ++


NIGHT:

Cleanse-
Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm (alone or with white sugar)
Neutrogena Oil-free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub

Tone-
Clean & Clear Cooling Daily Pore Toner OR Missha Rose Water Controlling Skin Toner

Moisturize-
Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher AND/OR Kiehl's Abyssine Serum +
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion OR Puritan's Pride Vitamin E Cream


WEEKLY:

Biore nose strips
Aspirin Mask
Skinceuticals Refining Night Cream with 0.5% Pure Retinol
Sewame Paris paper facial masks

1 comment:

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

how is the Clinique Derma White range? are the results good?

i used to use the biore pore strips all the time, had to buy them from HK as the british version doesn't work! :)

Followers

Labels