Thursday, January 1, 2009

Clarisonic Skin Care Brush - Week 7

Being a female, I've been in a state of hormonal fluctuation and increased estrogen the past two weeks, haha. Though I reported that my comedones seemed to be disappearing last week, I probably spoke too early. A bunch of them became inflamed, morphing into stubborn pimples all over my T-zone.

I don't think the Clarisonic has sped up the acne's healing process at all. In the past two days, my skin has been clearing wonderfully, but I think that's because I've switched skincare products and modified my night time regimen (I will definitely do a review soon). Sadly, there are visible discolorations all over my forehead. Also, my cheek acne doesn't seem like it's going to heal anytime soon.

I still have one more week to observe the Clarisonic before returning it, so I'll come back with my final verdict next week. Hopefully I'll also finish a couple of other reviews between now and then!

I hope everyone has a prosperous, healthy, and happy 2009.

No comments:

Followers

Labels