Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sephora 15% Sale

Code: BD2T9CB5
Expires April 21, 2009 at 11:59 pm PST. The offer is only open to Beauty Insiders who registered before April 14, 2009.

I'm technically on a no-buy...but I have some store credit so I might as well stock up on some necessities and new obsessions.

My list:

1. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 55 PA +++
love this, definitely has made it to my HG list
2. NARS Blush in Sin
so pretty, this has also made it onto my HG list
3. NARS The Multiple in St. Barts
perfect for contouring
4. Tweezerman eyebrow tweezers
self-explanatory
5. ???


can't think of anything else I might want at the moment. I want to know what everyone else is buying!

1 comment:

XPPINKXX said...

hey doll!

YOUR FROM BHHHHHHHHHASTON!!! ME TOOOOOO!!! what part of boston are you from...gahh its weird to know there is some other blogger in the same city...cant wait for this weekend its finally gunna be in the mid 70's!!!!!

Followers

Labels