Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hello, hello...

Hi everybody! After perusing countless beauty blogs on the net, I decided to make my own. I got tired of not being able to find thorough reviews on the products I wanted, so why not write them? I am by no means a makeup collector or skincare guru, so I suppose that's what sets me apart from the other beauty bloggers on the Net. I have a minimalistic approach to makeup and skincare, so unfortunately I'll only be testing out items of personal interest, as I am on a student's budget after all. I do a lot of research before I buy anything, and I only want to own products that are effective. This will be an outlet for all the information I've collected and learned, and hopefully it'll help many of you make informed decisions.

What's there to know about me? My name is Rachel, I'm in my early twenties, and I'm a current college student on the verge of employment (or unemployment, considering the current economy!). I was born and raised in Southern California, but I live in New England at the moment. Some of my interests include photography, literature, cinema, good eats, fashion, pop culture, all genres of music (except country), travel, nature, and cats. Hmm...is there anything else?

No comments:

Followers

Labels